Friday, December 14, 2012

Lessons Learned - Day 99


When travelling lots of different styles exist in order to provide comfort.  Some people are light baggage people while some others need to pack even the kitchen sink.  

Let's not get into technicalities about which group I fit in. Instead why don't I share some observations.

1) Being a good packer is a good quality to have but may not be all that helpful if you come back with more stuff than you left with and haven't increase your available space.





2)Traveling with bed rolls (polar fleece zip up inside linings of sleeping bags) save the day when sheets in hotels are not to your liking or blankets too thin. 



3) When going away for months and have access to a kitchen, bring your own kitchen tools.




  1.  It seems that anywhere I live I like to collect bags….don't know why, I just do.



No comments:

Post a Comment